Friday, November 5, 2010

Search this site » Johnny Delirious: Daily Liver Health

Johnny Delirious: Daily Liver Health

Posted by Hepatitis C, CURED in Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX on Sep 24, 2009

For over 15 years Hepatitis has not been a threat to me, however I continue to do all the things that helped me get rid of the disease to get well in the first place. Over the years everyone asks me what I do as a daily maintenance program. I break it all down into a list of things I avoid and things I use everyday. Later, I will provide my monthly maintenance program. For now, the following is a list of these precautions and practices that I use to keep my liver in top condition everyday:

Avoid:

Processed Foods:
I shop the sides and back of the grocery store, I buy very little in the middle.

Bread and Grains

I eat as little as I can, unless its sprouted.

Caffeine, Sweeteners and Stimulants:
coffee, sugar, ginseng, sodas of all kinds, energy drinks, HGH etc.

Raw Seafood & Shellfish and Pork:
Sushi Bar is out, along with raw oysters

Prescription & Over the Counter Drugs
I do not take any prescription or over the counter drugs like Tylenol,

All Alcoholic Beverages
AA really helped me on this one

All Fumes from Chemical, Petroleum Products & Low Oxygen Locations
I breath away from the trail of fumes. I avoid chemical factories & caverns,

Limit Fried Foods
I eat very little fried foods

Fats and Oils to Avoid
Canola Oil, Crisco, Lard, most vegetable oils & margarine and any oil that is over heated

Soy
Unless it's cultured I avoid all soy products


Practices:

Stimulants:
I use Garlic, cayenne pepper and exercise,

Supplements
I do take Melatonin & Primal Defense, finances permitting I will take Milk Thistle & NAC

I Drink Spring Water
At home I use reversed osmosis water

Get Plenty of Fresh Air
I use an Energy Recovery Ventilator in my house when I don't open the windows.

Foods
I eat raw vegetables & cooked meat
(during high viral load recovery, less meat & fat, more fruit & vegetables is recomended)

Fats and Oils to Use
Extra Virgin Olive & Coconut Oil, Fax Seed Oil

The list could go on and on of course, but like my book I want to get right to the point and not waste anyone's time. Follow these daily practices and you will have better liver health.


No comments:

Post a Comment